The FLEXON Swaging press suitable for
use as small workshop equipment capable of being used as
portable equipment. Swage adjustment is achieved by graduated
back the operation being controlled by means of foot operated
hydraulic valve for the power operated version. The FLEXON
Swaging press is designed for the rapid swaging of Flexible hose
assemblies by following a simple sequence of operations, the
ferrule, hose and insert can be swaged in one continuous
operation by a hydraulically applied load.
Ingenuously developed Suitable for all international swaged
fittings HIgh pressing force Quick gripping electrical operation
Radially self aligning tooling Depth setting micrometer for 0.1
mm accuracy Fast remounting and easy handling
A. Wire Braid SAE - 100 R2 : 1/4" I.D to 2" I.D.
B. Power operation
Tank Capacity :
Electric 3 H.P.
- Plug in, the metal clad provided
- Put on the selector switch
- Hold the hose to be crimped inside the die magazine
- Tighten the thrust collar by rotating clockwise till it
grips the hose
- Put on the motor by pressing switch "ON" Set
the depth of crimp with micrometer while using inch crimping
- "INCH" For production use switch "AUTO"
Red Mushroom switch offers
- "EMERGENCY OFF" Electrical Circuit